Thursday, 24 January 2013

Forever in blue jeans

The challenge on CD Sunday this week is "Forever in blue jeans". I decided to use a digi image I had (from kenny K?) and team it up with papers and tags from Debbi Moore cdrom Bella's Secret Garden. Feeling quiet pleased with myself as I managed to use an eyelet and a sentiment that was free with a mag ages and ages ago!
I then found I had another image of a girl in jeans so created this card. This uses paper from a cd rom called Repro Depot pattern book. I bought it in Liberty's a couple of years ago, it is in the form of a books showing printed samples of all the papers on the cdrom.
I'd also like to enter this card into I love Promarkers challenge which this week is "anything goes".

10 comments:

Beryl said...

Two lovely cards and both fitting this weeks challenge at CD Sunday. Thank you for joining us again.
Beryl xx
CD Sunay DT

Jane Willis said...

Lovely cards Lynn, especially the second. That CD of papers sounds like a great idea - it must save hours of searching through images on a CD (and inevitably getting distracted and printing out something completely different)

Carol said...

Hi Linby. Two great cards for the challenge. I especially like the backing papers on the second card and your colouring is super.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, sweet image and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, cute image and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh they are sweet and I love those liberty papers

sue-b said...

Both fabulous Linby, think my fav is the second one with the lovely papers, super colouring too.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

WeirdCat said...

Both lovely cards, I like the attitude of the girl in the second image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Jocelyn said...

Two lovely cards, you are spoiling us. I especially like the image of the girl on the second card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

Two super cards, my choice would be the second card. Very pretty image. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz