Monday, 28 January 2013

Hello Doily

I've had a day off today to wait in for my annual boiler and fire service,  and making cards is so much nicer when you don't have to do them after being at work all day! This is one of the cards I made for the challenge on CD Sunday - Hello Doily - yes doily, they want to see one on your work. I've inked mine with TH victorian velvet and combined it with papers from Debbi Moore Flower Boutique cdrom and an image which I think was from TLC.
I had a phase of when printing a digi image filling a page, I am now trying to work my way through those images, and this is one of them- only a few hundred to go then!
I didn't get all the ideas I had for crafting done today - but then I never do!

14 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely pink card,
the doily is fabulous.
Tamara :)

Carol said...

What a lovely combination of image, papers, dies and pearls. Not forgetting the doily. Such a pretty card.
Thank you for your continued support.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Glen said...

Pretty in pink Linby. *Ü* I LOVE the doily. TFS. ~Glen~

Jocelyn said...

A very pretty card and I'm glad you enjoyed your day at home crafting.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

A fab card with lovely papers, embellishment and image - and in the best colour range on the market.
Thank you for joining us again this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

So very pretty Linby, love the colours and layout.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Linby, I love the combination of papers, the image and of course the doily. Beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Such a pretty card, love the combination of pinks, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely crad Linby, I love all the swirls , they go really well with the doily. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue x GDT CD Sunday

Jane Willis said...

a gorgeous card Lynn, really beautiful

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "bling it up" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creative Craft Challenges)

Cazro said...

A very pretty and feminine card. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining with us at Creative Craft Challenges this time.

Susan

marion82 said...

lovely card sweetie well done!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!