Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Hidden snippets

This is such a delicate card IRL - the picture doesn't do it justice. I used a piece of embossing that Sally from Crafty Salutations gave to me and lightly inked it with TH bundled sage and Victorian velvet. The stamps are from two separate Anna Griffin sets. I just love the typeface and so pleased with how well it stamped.
Now where are those snippets? Well the embossed design had some peep holes and I put the snippets behind them - can you seem them now?  Perhaps I have invented a new game for the playground - find the snippet! could catch on like looking for Jules hearts LOL!
Anyway, the playground has been very, very kind to me this week as I won the two dies that were on offer - so thanks very much, I will let anyone who wants to play nicely with them do so. But please don't throw snowballs, I don't like it.
So I am off to pop this card into the playground at Pixie's Crafty snippets #55.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Love the card.....I don't like snow either so I will watch you in the playground from my window :-)
Hugs,
A x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the embossing.
Nikki x

Cheryl said...

oh gosh this is so beautiful Hun just adore it so classy hugs Cherylxxxx

Sally H said...

Oh wow! How beautiful! LOVE the way those stamps fit perfectly in the space. Never thought of putting words in the middle!

Merry said...

That is a beautiful embossing folder...lovely sentiment too.

Di said...

Hi Lynn

I spotted the snippets on this gorgeous card :) Super folder used there but it does all depend on how you use it and you did brilliantly - perfect!

Posted your dies today 1st Class so they should, with luck and no deep snow, be with you tomorrow or at least by the weekend. Enjoy! Hugs, Di x

linda said...

gorgeous! so elegant and i really love the purple and green together.

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

That's a very pretty card Linby. Congrats on your win honey.

Ok, if you don't like snowballs, we'll go make a snow sculpture of some kind. Sam's doing snow chooks . . . .

Hugs
Sarn xxx