Monday, 21 January 2013

My fair lady

I really wanted to enter the challenge on Simon Says Stamp this week as it is for "washi tape". I have some but not really used it that much. I stamped a Sheena Douglass image and coloured with fleximarkers and then cut around with a nestie. Using the same nestie to cut the top only of a piece of paper printed from a Regency inspired papers cdrom by Debbi Moore. The washi tape is at the top of the card, but I also cut a couple of stripes to decorate her dress.
I have another version of this image by Kanban and saw the other day another version! Now, how many versions do I need???
I'd also like to enter the card into the vintage challenge on Winter Wonderland.
Hope everyone is keeping warm. Had a rough trip to work this morning on the roads but at least I made it, others were snowed in.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Love your use of the washi tape Linby and that adorable image. A very striking card indeed.
Hugs
Suzi x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous vintage and so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Rica said...

A fabulous card Linby, gorgeous colours and papers. A very elegant image and I love how you've used the Washi tape!!!

Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Ann said...

Ah, wonderfully reminiscent of the lovely Audrey. Very elegant.

(I am still here and visiting but finding it difficult to get time to comment due to family carer commitments - please accept my apologies Lynn)