Sunday, 6 January 2013

Love is in the Air at the Penny Black and More @ Allsorts challenge this month

Our challenge this month at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts is "Love is in the air". I started my DT card by using an embossing folder and then inking with TH victorian velvet and spun sugar. The heart doily was sent to me by my lovely blogging buddy Amy and I thought this was the card that it had been waiting for! I then used two stamps from the PB set "Piece of my Heart" 30-042. Cutting around each of the hedgies and mounting them onto the card.
I do hope you can join us for the challenge this month. My teamies have yet again provided wonderful inspiration and there are as always fabulous prizes to be won.
Just remember no digis!

10 comments:

brenda said...

You've incorporated all the elements so beautifully Lynn and the inking really lifts the background.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Lynn, happy new year,
thanks for your beautiful christmas card!

Love this cute and lovely card too;-))m

Sally H said...

what a fabulous cute card, Lynn! I love it!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ahh what a gorgeous card with cute hedgehogs :-)
Happy New Year Lin
Anne x

Ellie said...

This is just so very cute!! I love the sentiment that you used, it's perfect for that adorable stamp!!

susiestacey said...

How cute are those little hedgies - love them they are just perfect. Happy New Year x Susan x

Katina said...

So sweet Lin! Love the hedgies and the perfect sentiment.
xx

linda said...

aww, those little cuddly hedgies are adorable beneath the doily die. i love how you've coloured the embossed background too.
linda

Tracy said...

Hi Lynne
Such a sweet card, and an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Merry said...

That is too cute....wonderful embossed background.