Monday, 14 January 2013

Vintage vogue @ CD Sunday

The challenge on CD Sunday this week is for vintage vogue. Now, where to begin as I have the majority of my cdroms fitting into this category! I decided to use a CDrom that hasn't seen much use which is the MCS Victorian Follies. I also thought I would have a bit of a play with MCS in the process but not sure you can see my efforts to appreciate it. I took the sepia background picture and made it slightly opaque so that the patterned paper behind it was visible - uhm maybe you can't see that from this photo! I stamped the base card with two stamps from an SU set "Beautiful life". Inked a doily and added some precious flowers, this is the first time they have made it onto a card - been saving them..........

9 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card and image Linby, it fits right in with this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue x GDT CD Sunday.

Beryl said...

A lovely card Linby. I really like that colour scheme and the layout is ace.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

I love the sepia background - very unusual and it makes a great card. Thank you for your continued support Linby.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Love the colour choice and glad to see the flowers made it onto the card as they add just the right finishing touch.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful card x

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card, love the blues, Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Jane Willis said...

a beautiful card and well worth using your precious flowers for

sue-b said...

it's gorgeous Linby, love the colours and very elegant image , just right for challenge at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Another super card from you Linby, love the colours you've chosen.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT