Saturday, 2 February 2013

2nd Birthday at LIM with Kraft and Kreme

The Less is More Challenge is 2 years old this week - where does the time go to? This week they want to see only the colours Kraft and Kreme on a card.
Only yesterday I "found" these two cream card bases, I don't use cream card very often, and put them on a "must do something with them" pile, and here they are! Unfortunately they haven't photographed too well, the first one above is a linen weave.
For my first card I've used the Spellbinders Cherry blossoms die set. I added a tiny spot of brown gel pen to the centres of the flowers.
This next card uses some spellbinder dies and a couple of punches, together with SU jewellery punch tag and stamps.
I'd also like to enter the card into the One Stop Craft challenge - anything goes.

16 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Love them xx Jan

Suzilou said...

Oh wow both of these are just beautiful, love the dies you have used and kraft and cream really looks so good together :)

Chrissie said...

These are gorgeous Linby, I really love the second one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Suze Bain said...

These are so,pretty Linby. Xx

Monica said...

Both so stunning, Linby. The first one is dreamy while the second one is so striking. Love the layering of flowers on the first one.
I am still struggling with ideas to make a kraft and creme card even though it is one of my super fave combos.
Hope you are well.

Viv's Visuals said...

Two fab cards!

Katina said...

Two lovely cards!
xx

GinaA said...

Two very striking cards, I love the group of flower heads on the thank you card, very CAS.

Susan said...

Two great cards, Linby...I especially love the second card. I have a tough time photographing my cards this week too. Finally resorted to a black background and got a better photo.

Rosemary said...

both cards are just lovely, lynn!

Gillian said...

Really lovely cards

Lynne said...

Two gorgeous cards Lynn. Love them both.
Lynne xxx

Jen said...

great cards linby!! second is my fave!

Sorry for the late visit this week... Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Jane Willis said...

Love them both Lynn, really striking cards

Anne said...

Two lovely cards, those flowers are so effective and elegant and the branches look great too

Jenny said...

I love the cherry blossom in neutral tones..... cream card bases aren't something I use much either, not sure why!!
Jenny x