Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Baby cards

I had a request for three baby cards from the same person. She said she wanted certain colours for each and the baby's name but she left the rest to me. Also  her friends don't know one another so I was able to do the same design for each card to save time. So, this is what I have come up with. I first printed the sentiment and name in the bottom corner. Using snippets from the box, I used a free stamp from a mag that I only just got (that was handy!). cut the rabbit out and hung it as a toy, added a SU punched heart and a Kaisercraft swirl stamp and baby stamp.
I'm popping over to the playground at Pixies Crafty Snippets challenge #60 with this and the other two colourways and also I would like to enter this pink and white card into Ladybug TLT Inks challenge- who want to see pink +?


8 comments:

brenda said...

Each one is very pretty and delicate Lynne.

B x

Di said...

Beautiful cards - love the washing lines, poor little rabbit though :(

Years ago I rescued a teddy from a jumble sale and when I washed him made a little harness to hang him out to dry :)

Great use of your snippets!

Hugs, Di xx

Juls said...

These are really sweet, hugs Juls

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Such great baby cards. Well designed and pretty. Just perfect.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

Three very sweet cards!

Julie said...

These are just the sweetest of baby cards, isn't it great when you find a design that you can adapt so easily, like you I've had a run of baby cards to make. Thank you for joining the Ladybug challenge this time, hope you'll join us again on Tuesday when there's the fun of a new release.Have a great weekend, Julie.x

DesignerDiva said...

Such a simple idea and WOW what a stunning effect! I love your sweet cards
Thanks for playing along at LCI for our Pink +1 challenge and good luck
Laurie xx

Ellie said...

Such darling cards! Love the stamps! So cute!