Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Have a heart

A very quick card from me today. I was inspired by something similar Sue Wilson had done on her blog and this is my take on it. I've used one of the branches from the Cherry blossom spellbinders die set cut from a snippet of kanban mechanical paper. An SU punched heart from a piece of card rescued from the bin. I realised that after I finished the last heart fold card, I had no red card left! So this is a extra small snippet from the bin. An Anna Griffin sentiment completes the card. I then just drew the "string" holding the heart.
I'd like to enter this into Simon Says Stamp - have a heart and into Pixie's crafty snippets playground #58. I've just been to the playground and it is really busy in there this week - hardly room to swing a hockey stick!

10 comments:

Di said...

Just perfect! I might pinch this idea for a card card next week. Or summick similar for 'someone's' Valentine's Day card. The simplicity is stunning and so effective. Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card. Love this branch die and drawing the string for the heart to hang from was a brilliant idea.

Jane Willis said...

what a lovely card, so simple and striking

brenda said...

Sheer elegance Lynn, what a statement it makes.

B x

Crafty Chris x said...

absolutely gorgeous Lynn, CAS and very elegant.
Chris x

Zippy said...

I love it! Just adore CAS cards! xxx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Lovely CAS heart card here Linby.

You're not kidding about the playground being busy. All those half-finished straw animals for the thatch are lying around too!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Cathy said...

Striking card! the red heart looks fabulous hanging on the branch.

Taniaj said...

Lovely card CAS, but stunning. I have visited from Simon Says txx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous heart card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby