Sunday, 17 February 2013

LIM week 107- up in the air

The challenge on Less is More this week is "up in the air". For this card I used a square nestie taped to the card and with adirondack inks dusted the card, removed the nestie used the Clarity balloon and added a PTI sentiment. This was actually the last card I made.
I started with this one - inspired by an article in a mag using string, did a little paper piecing too.
Then this one using the free stamp with Crafts beautiful which I bought because my friend and Teamie Brenda (Floral Fantasies) at Penny Black & More at Allsorts is featured in - alongside Tim Holtz!
I'd also like to mention that we don't have our usual number of entries over at Penny Black & More this month - there are fantastic prizes on offer, so nip over and enter as you have a good chance of winning with such low entry numbers. You don't even have to use a PB to enter.
I thought this dog would surely be up in the air with this many balloons on this back! He originally said Happy Fathers Day, but I masked off the wording and used a Paula Pascale "birthday" stamp.
and finally....

14 comments:

Suzi B said...

All the cards are great but the first one is my favourite.
Suzi B x

Suzilou said...

You have been busy, all fab cards but I do like your first one :)

Jane Willis said...

I love seeing the way your ideas evolved, and the first one really is the star of the show

Habe

CreatErin said...

Fabulous cards but your first (or last? :)) is my favorite. I love the green and blue and the way you blended. Just awesome *Ü*

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are fab.. you have been busy .. y fave s that little doggy lol
Lisa x

Nikbee said...

Wonderful cards. I love the background on the first one.
Nikki x

Katina said...

Fantastic selection of cards Lin! Great work.
xx

Katina said...

Fantastic selection of cards Lin! Great work.
xx

Rosemary said...

great set of cards, lynn... i think the first one is my favorite, though...

Chrissie said...

Just love all these Linby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow Linby - what a fabulous gallery of cards! I especially like the last one with the popped up image on that fun cloudy background. Vicky x

Paula Knall said...

Love them all but like Vicky, especially the last one! The colour is great! xxx

Jen said...

set of great cards linby

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Anne said...

Whew what a super bunch of cards, love the up in the air dog, do you think he's an Airedale?! Clever masking for the sentiment too