Saturday, 23 February 2013

LIM week 108 - paper piercing

When I first saw the challenge on Less is More this week I thought it was for paper piecing, and I thought oh goody - re-read and realised piercing was on the agenda.
I've cut a frame with nesties and pierced around the edges of it with a special ruler. IRL the pink card is a much softer pink. A creative expressions sentiment is then stamped behind the mount, added a stamped SU Manhattan rose (USA release only!), and the co-ordinating folder used to emboss the corner and lightly inked.
I have had a little surge in new followers I notice, so thanks for following me and welcome to my blog.
Right, off to get the rest of the jobs on my list done - mainly housework unfortunately!

18 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Linn, gorgeous card!! i love your embossing folder, i find it in Europe but is only for US:C, beautiful, beautiful.The sentiment...wonderfuuuulll!
A warm hug form Palma

Chrissie said...

That pierced frame looks fabulous Linby!
Super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lynn!

Gillian said...

Very very pretty

Katina said...

This is absolutely beautiful!
x

sue-b said...

This is beautiful Linby, i should try Less is more because i forget to adding things.
sue-b xx

Lynne said...

Really pretty Lynn
Lynne xxx

Juls said...

Very stylish! Hugs Juls x

TwinkleToes2day said...

Visiting from LIM - this is a fabulous card, the rose, simply beautiful :0) Mo

Di said...

Love it! Di, xx

Jen said...

sweet card linby

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Sally H said...

very stylish and elegant! I love it!

Rosemary said...

pretty card, lynn!! when i first saw the LIM challenge i thought it was paper piecing, too!!

Cheryl said...

oh this is really pretty hun,love it hugs Cherylxxx

Ellie said...

This is beautful Lynn. Love the embossing!

Sue said...

Beautiful card Lynn. I like how you've put the frame around the sentiment and cut out the roses.

Paula Knall said...

Just lovely Lynn - I love the way you coloured the rose. xx

Susan said...

Linby....LOVE the hint of color you added to the embossing...and the pink pierced frame looks awesome!