Thursday, 28 February 2013

My first Rudolph Day

Well this is my first time entering the Rudolph challenge. I am only just making it under the wire too. I did make the card a week or so ago because I got confused and thought you could enter all month! when in fact it is from 25th onwards.
I cut a nestie out from some glitter paper and then using a preprinted image I had I also covered that with a sheet of glitter adhesive, so it is really glittery.
I got hit by a viral bug after my last post, I had felt a little unwell a few days before but been carrying on. Unfortunately come Monday morning I could not make it to work and have been laid low with the bug since. I did make it to work today but my legs were like jelly, very lucky for me two colleagues were on hand to literally support me into work.

3 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hi Linby . . . welcome to my Rudolph Day challenge. Thanks for joining in with super schparkly festive card.

Hope you feel better soon.

I'm just off to do the Random Number Generator thing for the winner. Call back tomorrow, just in case your number is picked!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

Great card! Love the way you softened the image with the sparkly sheen...it looks so pretty. Hope you are feeling stronger soon. You need your strength to make anoter card to bring here next month!!! teeeheee

brenda said...

I noticed mention of Rudolf day yesterday somewhere Lynn and smiled at the idea.

You've captured a real olde world feel to your pretty card. I have to try and join in this one although I don't normally do challenges, might cope with a monthly one.

B x