Sunday, 3 February 2013

Pink, pearly and swirly at Penny Black & More

It's the first Sunday of the month and so time for a new challenge on Penny Black & More. This month our theme is pink, pearly and swirly. This is my DT card using PB 4077K Daydream and 30-103 wishes for the main sentiment. The hugs and kisses sentiment is from a sentiment selection at Flonz.
I cut two nesties, one with white card and one out of mirri card and rotated them. I've coloured the image with promarkers and sponged with TH inks the background. I've added some tiny pearls the corners of the main image and alternate corners of the mirri mat.

I do hope you can join me and my teamies over at Penny Black & More this month, as always there are many lovely prizes to be won, and you can also opt to be a GDT.

I'd also like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge which this week is anything with the option of using PB stamps and Moving Along with the times - punch it out.



13 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty indeed Lynne, I so love this little PB image and the sponsor image goes with it so perfectly.

Afraid I've missed so much this last week, such clever use of the doilies but I think the black and whine fashion one is exquisite.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh hun that is one,really beautiful image and I just love,the layout hun it really shows it off to perfection,hugs Cherylxx

Lin said...

Those chubby little legs make me think of our sweet granddaughter, Linby - such a darling image! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Ellie said...

Such a sweet card Lynn. The image is adorable!

Katina said...

Sooo pretty Lin!
x

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty Penny Black stamp beautifully coloured too. The dies are gorgeous. Take care x Susan x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Lynn,
lovely card; love the white background, the image and diecuts looks fabulous that way.
have a happy week;-))m

Jules said...

Hi Linby

Super cute .. .. I love that image .. .. well I love any PB image really!! LOL!!

The butterfly you have added is super gorgeous.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Tracy said...

Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

linda said...

this is such a sweet card and i love the use of the fancy dies; i've not had any luck with cutting the delicate tidbits. lol.

Marita said...

Cute card and the image is so sweet♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week♥.

Hugs, Marita

Shirley said...

Another of your gorgeous creations Linby. I especially like the die cuts. The two different colours compliment each other perfectly. the image you used is one of my all time favourites. It is so versatile and can be used for many occasions.

Shirley

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, gorgeous card, love the colour of the bottom nestie. The nesties are lovely, love the flourishes too :-)
Anne x