Monday, 4 February 2013

Red, red and more red

I made this heart card using a template from a magazine a friend lent me ages ago. It opens out into this....
I used an embossing folder to emboss roses onto the outer edges only. Punched two hearts with the small SU punch and then put the waste on the inside of the card. Added a couple of PB stamped images from "A piece of my heart" set coloured with promarkers and a SU jewellery tag.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:-
Penny Black Saturday - love and marriage
Allsorts - let's get cute
I love promarkers -love
Kaboodle Doodles - hearts
Delicious doodles - red, red and more red

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful shaped card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

Jane Willis said...

What clever way of shaping the card, it must be a real surprise when the recipient opens the envelope!

brenda said...

What a clever fold Lynn, it makes a very effective and elegant card.

Thanks so much your sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the way you have folded it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Wendy L said...

Lovely cute card, great fold too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Now that's a LOT of red! Lovely card such a cute image. I like the added texture.

Thanks for sharing in our Red, Red and More Red challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Delicious Doodles DT

Cheryl said...

How adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

jenny said...

Fabulous card, great shape and such cute images :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x