Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Showtime @ CD Sunday

The theme on CD Sunday this week is "Showtime". I was a bit unsure what I was going to do for this but hopefully my card fits the bill. The idea being that the lady is going to be singing when someone turns up to play that piano!
I used Debbi Moore Diamonds & Lace cd rom for all the printed elements. I used a piano keyboard stamp for the background, stamping in Adirondack espresso ink. I don't know the make as it is one I bought a while ago and it came unmounted and unpackaged.

7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Super card Lynn. I'm still dithering about what to do, I have two very different ideas but neither is speaking to me!

Beryl said...

Great card - reminds me of times gone by and perfect for the Showtime challenge.
Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Lovely card Linby and I hope her pianist turns up soon. I like the film strip addition as well.
Thank you for joining in.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

brenda said...

Your lovely piece has nailed the Showtime theme perfectly Lynn.

B x

sue-b said...

What a lovely card Linby and yes it is just right for our challenge this week, love the stamp and film strip.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Lovely card, one of my fav's DM, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Cazro said...

Wonderful choice for Showtime. Lovely images. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz