Monday, 18 February 2013

Spring is in the air.......

Well spring weather is yet to hit here, it was freezing this morning. Not helped by the fact that my work relocated this weekend and so I am now on public transport, no more heated car seat for me LOL!
Anyway, the challenge on CD Sunday this week is "Spring is in the air" and I decided to make an Easter card, a little early I know but it all just came together that way.
I used a CDrom from MCS called Whimsical Spring Collection, it is a set of images for colouring with promarkers and I think it was free with a set of promarkers last year from Stephanie, so not sure if you can buy it normally.
I chose the images from the CDrom then using MCS tinted them with a brown tint and then coloured with promarkers.

11 comments:

Chris x said...

Awhhh saw lambs in a field today they are so cute as is your card, beautiful colours, backing papers are gorgeous.
Chris x

Sally H said...

How gorgeous is that? I love it!

Beryl said...

Such a sweet image - spring wouldn't be the same without lambs and bunnies no matter nice the weather. Great Easter card.
Thank you for joining us this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

brenda said...

Absolutely loving the new look blog header Lynn - well you knew I would.

I was playing with my new PB poppy stamp at the weekend, it immediately appealed not just because of the poppy but the wheat as well.

Delightful card, rabbits, lamb and the pretty flowers all say Spring.


B x

Jocelyn said...

That little lamb is just so cute and perfect for our challenge and Easter which will be with us before we know it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A really pretty card with lovely toning colours. Love the rabbit spying the butterfly.
Thank you for joining in with us Linby.
Carol x CD Sunday DT

Katina said...

Aww, what a sweet Spring image, Lin! Beautiful Easter card!
x

sue-b said...

Lovely card and colouring, love the image too so right for our challenge this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, Love the lamb image
Margaret

starcyl said...

What a super card and so perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

A lovely card and a super image. Lambs always remind me that 'Spring' isn't far away. Beautifully coloured too.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT