Thursday, 14 February 2013

Up, up and away

I've been working away for a couple of days, so it is nice to get back and get crafty!
I'm on a bit of a roll with boy cards, I decided if you do enough of them maybe they will get to be as easy as girly ones......... jury's still out LOL!
For this card I used two sheets from a matt stack, the top one was in my snippet box as it had a square cut from it for a previous card. So I just wondered, what would it look like if I used that as the focal point, and I thought it looked ok, so I went with it. Putting a sentiment from a magazine sheet of freebies in the centre and also the "5" was from a magazine freebie. The image is from Bugaboo and coloured with promarkers.
I'd like to enter this card into the challenge at Digital Tuesday - Up, up and away and also into Pixies Crafty snippets challenge #59.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! Love the image.

brenda said...

Well this would be perfect for the lads Lynn and I do like the bright and happy colours and DP's.

B x

Di said...

Super boys card Linby - and such a clever use of the sheet with the punched out square!

And thank you sooooo much for the lovely surprise of the little book reader card - I love it!

Hugs, Di xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hi Linby . . . this is a smashing boy's card. You totally nailed it.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love little boys cards .. and this is so cute . what a fab image and papers

lindyloo said...

Thank you for joining us this week over at digital tuesday with your super cute card x

scrappymo! said...

This is such a cute card! Love the brightly colourd animal DP paper.