Friday, 1 March 2013

Hugs and wishes at CD Sunday

 
I said I would make a card for a colleague off work sick. When I took this into the office they said, oh we thought you were going to make it and then "oh, you have made it, it is one of those like Hallmark but not Hallmark ones". So I take that as a compliment. 
I used Country Companions Celebrations cd rom from docrafts for this card. I personalised the little tag hanging from the flowers and added my own sentiment and some butterflies as the recipient loves butterflies.
I'd like to enter this card into the CD Sunday challenge which this week is Hugs and Wishes.

12 comments:

Jane Willis said...

It is absolutely lovely, and I know what your colleagues meant. It looks professional........yet BETTER than professional!

Jane

Chris x said...

well if I was sick and recieved this beautiful card it would make me feel so much better.
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Ruth said...

Beautiful card - would make me feel better!

Lisa Jane said...

it definitely was a compliment .. its fab.. and so cute .. i am sure the recipient was cheered up!
Lisa x

Carol said...

A lovely card and I am sure it cheered up your colleague.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

A beautiful card which I'm sure made your colleague's day. Gorgeous image and the red ribbon finishes it off perfectly.
Thank you for joining in this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

I'm sure your lovely card will make your colleague feel much better.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Juls said...

Really sweet card! Hugs Juls

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Linby. I like the sentiment. Elizabeth xx

Christine said...

A beautiful card which I am sure cheered up the recipient. Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

It's beautiful Linby, what a lovely card to receive when you feel unwell.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Katina said...

Gorgeous! It looks very professional.
xx