Monday, 4 March 2013

My four legged friend

This digistamp called Hugo reminds me so much of the westie I used to have called Angus. I can't remember where I got him from though! I made this card for one of my teamies at Penny Black & More who just got a westie of her own. I've used some SU papers and lightly inked around with TH inks, using promarkers to add a touch of colour to the image and some little gold stickers for the prints, bone and heart. A strip of washi tape completes the card.
I'd like to enter this card into
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
That Craft Place Challenge - anything goes!
Ooh la la Creations - Our four legged friends

I went to the Valentino exhibition at Somerset house at the weekend in London. I was in my element, all those lovely clothes and samples of the techniques and a video to watch, as well as some original sketches. It took me and my friend 2.5 hours to get around it all. You weren't allowed to take photos so this is the best I can do(courtesy of the internet) - it shows part of the catwalk displaying the dresses, the black and white one in the middle is the one Julia Roberts wore when she got an Oscar.

8 comments:

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Adrienne Crist said...

Very cute card. Love that doggie!
Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
Blessings,
Adrienne

brenda said...

I thought about you ate the weekend Lynn, I can only start to imagine the wonderful creations you saw there.

Very sweet card, sure Susan really appreciated it.

B x

Wendi said...

What an adorable card I love that image everything matches perfectly
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Heather said...

An adorable card, - a great design and gorgeous papers. Your image is a real sweetie - love his paw prints!!

Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Katina said...

Aww, such a sweet image and a gorgeous card!

Would love to see that exhibition myself - fab!
x

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute Westie, Lynn and I love how you used the washi tape - I can never think of how to use that stuff! Glad you enjoyed the exhibition. Xx

Kezzy said...

Super cute card, the dog is so cute, gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy x