Thursday, 7 March 2013

Green....

Two posts in one evening! But if I don't post this now I am not sure when I will get time to post it. this is the card I have made for my MIL. I used my new Spellbinders gold imperial dies which deboss as well as all the standard things they did before. I just love the effects they give. The sentiment was free from a magazine and it did say "happy" but it was too wide for the card!
I'd like to enter this card into the challenges at
Allsorts - for a Lady
Simon Says Stamp - bit 'O green
Papertake Weekly -anything goes option of Mother's day card
Crafty Creations - show us some green

7 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card. Lovely paper. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creation Challenges. Hope to see you soon. Anna-Karin

Heather said...

A lovely card, A great design and stunning with the die cutting against the pretty papers.

Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card, love the die shapes you've used. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our For a Lady challenge this week x

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is gorgeous .. i love hose die cuts
Lisa x

Mary said...

What an elegant card!!! Love you color choice. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations! I hope you get to join us again in the near future!!!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Great card! What a fabulous die and such pretty patterned papers! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Merry said...

This so wonderful. Perfect match of paper and dies.