Oh so cute

I just got this stamp from MFT - I decided to paper piece her with snippets from my box and use a pre cut die card blank I got ages ago, along with some pre printed faux die cuts. Cutting that head band was difficult!

It is Learning at Work week and in my office we are running sessions all week at lunchtime. Today we had knitting, self defence (from our security guard) and local history, so I took some of my crafty stash into the office and at lunchtime some colleagues came and tried their hand at card making. I decided to make the theme embossing powders and of course everyone was wowed when it melted for them. Also a big hit was cutting dies with the cuttlebug, so many oohs and aahs. I decided it was safe to leave someone to use double sided tape to mount their creation onto the card, I mean they must have used that before - was I wrong! I turned to see them trying to peel off the backing mid air!!!! They also thought the heat gun was a hairdryer, but easy mistake to make at first LOL!

I'd like to enter this card into "Oh so cute" at Papertake Weekly challenge and also skipping off to show Miss Di and all the girls in the snippets playground.

Comments

Whisper said…
Oooo what a fabby shape and a great image too.

Oooo i bet it was hard for you not to laugh when your colleagues decided to take the backing off of the double sided tape mid air :-), some like you have been have some fun lunchtimes this week, Luv Sam x
Di said…
Super card and amazing paper piecing! I did giggle at the craft in the office antics :)

Hugs, Di xx
scrappymo! said…
Great image...she has a bit of a retro feel!
Lovely card!