Anything goes @ Stamping sensations

I had the gilding flakes out for this card. I used a large creative expressions stamp for the background and then restamped a couple of times and gilded the two flower heads, popping them up on sticky foam pads. I cut two butterflies one from the waste and one in white. I used a creative expression sentiment stamp in black over the gilding. Then I framed the image with an embossed piece of card which I used a spellbinder to cut an aperture out of, and then rubbed some gilding wax over. Finally the ribbon is a bit of a cheat as it was already tied like that on some chocolates.
I'd like to enter this card into Stamping Sensations - anything goes and Simon Says where they want to see All things bright and beautiful.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
A beautiful creation Lynn. Loving these colors!
Jane Willis said…
Wow Lynn that is gorgeous! I tried gilding flakes once when I was a newbie crafter, and didn't get on with them. I really ought to give them another try as the results are wonderful when used properly!
Jo Nevill said…
Such a beautiful and elegant card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Jo x
brenda said…
You have created a gorgeous card with a real really stylish feel Lynn. Sorry to be so late getting here, still having internet probs, but fingers crossed almost resolved.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations Challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

B x
Lynne K said…
I've never managed to get to grips with gilding flakes, Lynn, but you certainly have, this is just beautiful! I love the embossed frame too, and that gorgeous butterfly of course! Thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne
Joan said…
A beautiful card, love how you have stamped over the gilding ,very elegant card(Love the butterflies too!)
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
Joan
Merry said…
This card is wonderful...love all the texture.
Sally H said…
A stunning card, Lynn and a worthy winner! Congratulations!