LIM week 110 - spots and stripes on one layer

The challenge on Less is More this week is the dreaded one layer and spots and stripes. Well I am suffering with a bug and thought I wouldn't bother as nothing occurred to me. However, I was looking at a MCS cdrom for something else when I spied this little zebra - and well, it went from there!
I used MCS Collectors Edition Kids NSR for the zebra and MCS The finishing touch CDrom for the stripes, spots and background papers. All edited in MCS and printed as one layer.
Off for a rest now.......

Comments

That zebra is too cute. Love the placement of the sentiment too. Jenny
Ah that's so cute. Lovely mother's day card below. Hope you feel better soon ;-)
Anne x
Gillian R said…
What a fun image
Sue - said…
Cute image. It took me a while to see the spots though - eyesight must be getting bad!!
Chrissie said…
Clever stuff Linby!
What a sweetie.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Jane Willis said…
Really cute, love it!
Loli said…
Hola Linn i hope you´re better.Is it the same virus of the last time?
Great idea for your card so sweet and beautiful bright colours, i have been problems with the spots and stripes:D.
A warm hug from Palma and take care
Anne said…
What a cute card, we both have zebras, but very different!
Hope you feel better soon
x
Ellibelle said…
A really cute CAS card Lynn. Great sketch!
Nikbee said…
I hope you feel better soon. I love the cute zebra.
Nikki x
cheryl said…
oh this is so cute hun and one really effective and brilliant layout hugs Cherylxxxx
Viv said…
Terrific card - am struggling with the theme this week - and I haven't got the excuse of feeling under the weather either! Hope you feel better soon!
Margaret said…
So cute Linby.Hope you feel better soon
Margaret x
Di said…
Absolutely perfect!! I'll be skipping this week I think - but your card should be a winner :)

Hugs, Di xx
Rosemary said…
super cute card, lynn! amazing that you created the entire card on the computer!!
Lynne said…
What a cute little zebra Lynn. Hope you feel better soon.
Lynne xxx