Mid month reminder for Penny Black & More- Dies & Punches

Time for a little reminder about our challenge over on Penny Black & More which this month we want to see your Dies & Punches. Remember you can use any make of stamp to enter, just no digis.
I've used PB1656K stitch in time for my DT card. I then used the following spellbinder dies 
  • sewing elements
  • venetian accents
  • gold circles one
I then added a sentiment from Flonz. I used a "sew" embossing folder for the background, cutting the top line into squares and mounting separately.
Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing what you share with us this month.

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx
Lisa Jane said…
oh this is fab - i love that embossing folder
Lisax
Lisa Jane said…
oh this is fab - i love that embossing folder
Lisax