LIM week 134 - washi tape

 Washi tape is the challenge on Less is More this week. I used three rolls and simply put strips of them onto the card. Then using my newest TH die (came today - part of the sizzix sale) I cut out the telephone, and used washi tape behind it for the detailing.
Another bargain that I got in the sizzix sale is a stamp and cut set which I had seen a while ago, resisted but succumbed in the sale. I used the washi tape to wrap around the Eiffel tower! I've paper pieced her dress as the dress is black on the stamp.


Comments

GinaA said…
What a great telephone, love this card.
Penny said…
Super-stylish and classy cards. I love them!


Penny
Doreen said…
Fabulous cards.xxx
laurie said…
Both cards are fantastic...love the retro look!
Merry said…
Hi there Linby, long time no visit but am slowly catching up now. Two wonderful cards. Love the phone and clever putting the washi tape behind.
Merry said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Black + white is always classic! Just beautiful :)
Margaret said…
Both brilliant Linby!
Margaret x
Kathyk said…
Two fabulous and elegant cards

Kathyk
Jan said…
Love both your cards. I just ordered those Sizzix dies today lol! xx Jan
Chrissie said…
THese are brilliant, I think I slightly prefer the first one but both are great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Jen Nelson said…
Fabulous card... Love how you used the washi. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"
Rosmarie said…
Both are fabulous!! Love the so-stylish black and white!!
Rosi x