Sunday, 18 August 2013

mid month reminder for "In the garden" @ Penny Black & More

My second post of today, please scroll down for my GDT card for CD Sunday.

This card is my DT card for Penny Black & More and a mid monthly reminder about our challenge which this month is "in the garden". I've only recently acquired this PB -and I love it so much, I think the image goes so well with these lovely Pink Petticoat papers. I've used PB 1652 Cheesecake wish and for the sentiment PB set critter party 30-13.
If you haven't joined in yet this month why not make a card and enter, or if you have entered already have another go - we love seeing all your creations.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Penny Black Saturday challenge - bright & sunny.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,lovely design and details.xxx

Faith A said...

as you say perfect image for the papers, love this card.

brenda said...

I really like the grey and yellow colour palette Lynne and sunny dotty ribbons.

B x

Katina said...

Gorgeous! You couldn't have picked a more perfect paper!
xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lynn, love the stamp and what a perfect matching paper x Susan x

Lisa Jane said...

oh that image and the papers g perfectly.. gorgeous
sorry not been around much - making the most of the good weather and my new caravan
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Hi Lynn
Such a sweet card, and an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Lynn,
beautiful soft colours and fabulous papers with that cute image!
hugs'n' greetings;-))m

Shirley said...

This is such s delightful card Linby. I love how you have matched the image with the background paper, it works beautifully.

Shirley

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is brilliant, Linby! That background is perfection with that image!!

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous DP's and you have reminded me to dig this stamp out, Luv Sam x

Ellie said...

How cute!! Love the color combo!