Wednesday, 4 September 2013

A little jar of snow.......

 After my last card featuring the jar with handbags I thought what else I could put in the jar and my thoughts turned to Christmas. For the first card I used some snowfall acetate from Hunkydory and wrote "snow on the label", adding an embellishment and embossed greeting.
For the second card I used some Kanban green card with snow and did the same technique.

I'd like to enter into the challenge on Papertake weekly for "anything goes" with the option of Christmas.

8 comments:

Nikbee said...

Fabulous cards. I love how you have used the acetate.
Nikki x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous cards, I love the design and beautiful colours
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
Sue xx

Merry said...

What terrific Christmas cards. I especially like the red one.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing at PTW. Hop ver to my blog for candy

~amy~ said...

jars, I love jars! awesome cards:)

Craft-E-Place said...

I love these - what a super idea.

Sally H said...

Beautiful cards, Lynn! Love the vivid colours

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab idea..love the snowy acetate
Lisa x