last days of summer

I thought maybe I could get away with a summery card as it is still really hot here in the UK (for a change!). I used up the snippet of paper and spare die cut from my beach card the other day. I've been meaning to use for ages and ages these flip flops, which I recycled from a birthday card I received as they were too good not to reuse.I wanted to play with one of my latest dies, so the fan got added too from another snippet. When I saw the picture on Cupcake Inspirations challenge it reminded me of these flip flops and finally they are used..

So I'd like to enter their challenge and also go to Pixies Crafty Playground snippets challenge #88 and enter the card into the playground.

Comments

Di said…
Totally brilliant snippets card! So right to use the flip flops again, and the whole card spells out Summer - right down to the backing paper and the fan. Love it!

Hugs, Di xx
cheryl said…
oh gosh,these are great hun adore those flip flops hun and paper is gorgeous,bless you for popping over to my blog,and staying in touch,really appreciate it so much hugs Cherylxxx
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx
Cathy said…
Lovely snippets card, the flip flops look great, so summery :) Cathy x
Lisa Jane said…
love those funky dotty flip flops!
Lisa x
Mrs A. said…
Summery indeed and those little flip flops are a cute snippet. hugs Mrs A.
Indy's Designs said…
What a great card to celebrate the end of summer! Always sad to have to put away those flip-flops! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
{hugs}
Debbie
Sarn said…
Very summery!

Hugs
Sarn xxx
Debs Willis said…
great snippety make, and love those pink flip flops!

hugs
Debs x
scrappymo! said…
Great upcycle of those flip flops! They work perfectly on this summery card.