LIM week 139 sketch #10

I've taken a break from the lovely sunshine to post my card for the challenge on Less is More this week which is a sketch.
I've used a Charles R McIntosh style chocolate baroque stamp, coloured with promarkers and cut out with a nestie. To complement the image I used Hill House font and cut with a nestie and edged both items with a black distress marker to lift them from the card.
Well I keep meaning to get out more of my warmer clothes and put others way, but the way the weather keeps changing it is lucky I kept my summer clothes out, sitting in a cotton dress today it is so warm. Hope everyone else has sunshine.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
That's a stunning card, Lynne. I love Charles Rennie Mackintosh designs and it works beautifully for the sketch
Suzilou said…
What a fabulous stamp and love the colours. Fantastic card :)
Stunning card Linby, love the colours too.
Doreen said…
Gorgeous card,fab image, love the layout.xxx
Irene said…
A stunning card Linby, so Chrles Rennie MaKinntosh or Clarice Cliffe. Fabulous colouring and layout.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
irene
xxxx
Craft-E-Place said…
This card is just beautiful. I love the range of colours you've used.
Elaine
Thanks for popping by my blog!
Anonymous said…
What a great take on the sketch! Beautiful card-and beautiful colouring too.
Very effective :)
Nessa xx
brenda said…
As always stunning work and colours Lynn, thank you for sharing.

B x
Neets B said…
Beautiful choice of colours, really stood out in the gallery :)
Chrissie said…
This looks gorgeous Linby, I use that font with these images too!
Great minds and all that!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Unknown said…
This is a fab card Linby! I love the Rennie Macintosh style and the bright colours :)
Lizy xx
Lindsey said…
Really lovely card! Good meeting you today. Best wishes Lindsey