Saturday, 30 November 2013

LIM week 148 - sparkle

The choice of guest designer on Less is More is absolutely inspired this week, it's Gillian from made with sparkle - perfect. For my first card I've used my favourite SU product at the moment, the ornament punch with some of the SU glitter card and a DP. I used a glue pen to draw the cords and then added glitter, stamped the sentiment with Martha Stewart glue pad and added more glitter - sparkle!
For this next card, I came across some acetate sheets that are pre glittered  whilst I was looking for the neglected glue stamp pad. So I have simply cut one out and added to the card, sentiment same technique as before.

The cards look better IRL - tried to take this under my ottlite.
 I've added this close up as I can't really capture the wonderful sparkle from a distance.
I went to the dogs last night for a hen party - I've never been before and we had a great evening. A lovely meal and bets taken for as whilst we sat and ate. I wasn't a big gambler. I took £1 out of my purse at the beginning of the evening with the intention of getting more, but I kept winning! Not big  amounts - but I never got anymore money out and went home £3.80 up!

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wow, very twinkly Linby!
Super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Lorraine said...

lovely cards

Margaret said...

Great cards Linby
Margaret x

Jan Ltc said...

Love them xx Jan

Fiona said...

Sparkletastic!

Beverley said...

Beautiful & oh so sparkly! Hugs Bev x

Craft-E-Place said...

So pretty - I love the ornaments.
Elaine

baileyrosy.com said...

Gorgeous cards and beautifully sparkly. Sounds like you had a fun night out and came home richer can't be bad at all.

Marie

Jen said...

Fab Card.. Love all the sparkle!

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Viv's Visuals said...

Lovely cards Linby!

Gillian R said...

Beautiful and so much sparkle :)
Gillian LIM GD