Friday, 18 April 2014

mid month reminder for blossoms and blooms at Penny Black & More

The eagle eyed amongst you will recognise I have used the same stamp as I did for the my DT card for my earlier challenge post this month - PB mixed media 4037K. This time I gilded the flower with the flakes and used a different nestie to cut out the stamped image. The sentiment is from PB wishes stamp set.
Please do come along and join in our challenge at Penny Black & More we would love to see your creations and there are as always fantastic prizes on offer from our sponsors.

7 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby and so different from your other card too, Luv Sam x

brenda said...

You really have showcased the versatility of the stamp with another lovely card Lynn.

Have a happy and peaceful Easter.

B x

Chris said...

It's lovely to catch up with you Linby your card is stunning. Shame I can't join in with the challenge, I'm afraid I don't own a pennyblack stamp at all.
Happy Easter me lovely x

Ellie said...

So beautiful! I love the color combo you used, and gorgeous die!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lynn lots of lovely details x Susan x

Tracy said...

Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, pretty image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

linda said...

Oh my goodness; I had to click on the other card to see that it was the same stamp! They are both beautiful cards and just so unique.
Linda