Reminder for Quirky crafts challenge

This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my snippets makes.
The mixed media mayhem continues on Quirky Crafts challenge and for my second GDT card this is what I did. I used a digi from the sponsor Squigglefly called Buttercup Suzie - isn't she great.
The background is spray inks and stamping, I used the co-ordinating embossing folder from Stampin Up and did a letterpress technique. I put versamark clear ink over the raised part of the folder and embossed some card. I then used verdigris embossing powder and mica flakes and other embossing powders with glitter to created a mixed media background. The digi is coloured with fleximarkers and I rollered over a SU script stamp in bundled sage and sprayed with a mica ink again.

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,lovely design and details.xxx
Juls said…
This is such a fun card. Hugs Juls
Love it, my sense of humour LOL. You've shown her off to her advantage, great card