Spring Violets

This is a card I made for a friend who has a very sentimental attachment to violets. So when I saw the Sheena Douglass stamp set I knew I wanted to get it to make a card for her. I kept the layers to a minimum as I was posting it to the USA. I used two of my new tonic dies to make the lattic work in the precut base card and then used a spellbinder resplendent rectangle to cut the coloured violets out. I used wow black granite embossing powder, which gives a little sparkle, but the camera hasn't quite picked that up.
I'd like to enter the card into these challenges:-
Simon Says - spring flowers
Stamping Sensations - anything goes
Papertake weekly - anything goes

Comments

Ellibelle said…
What a gorgeous card Lynn! Love your coloring and die cuts used. I love violets too, they somehow remind me of my childhood and I'm so happy to have them growing in our backyard in the grass.
Doreen said…
Gorgeous image and details.xxx
brenda said…
A great creation for our challenge Lynn the, I have a fetish Violet is well.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Whisper said…
Simply gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x
Emily Leiphart said…
Gorgeous card, Linby! I love the frames and your sentiment placement. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Flowers!
MaryT said…
Love it Lynn:) But then you know I do.
Hugs
Mary Louise
Sally H said…
Such a beautiful card, Lynn! wonderful stamping and a great choice of dies. Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!
Eret said…
It is so pretty! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x