Sunday, 22 June 2014

only Men Allowed

I love shopping at Country view crafts and I've just found out that they have a Country View challenge blog. The current challenge is "only men allowed".
For my card I used Pink Petticoat digi papers and sentiment and a digi image from (actually I'm not sure where its from so if someone knows, please tell me!) which I colourised in My Craft studio. I then spritzed the whole card with some inks to give it an even more manly look! (I hope).
I was going to post this card yesterday but woke up with an awful headache and being sick for a few hours. Luckily I felt better today and was able to go out to the lunch we had booked and spend time in the sunshine, so this post is rather late in the day.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Linby,
I hope your headache has gone, and you are feeling better. I think your card has been made perfectly for a man, the boat image is wonderful.
Thank you so much for joining us this month at CVC.
Smiles:)
Sue

brenda said...

A great masculine card Lynn.

B x