October Rudolph Day

 Happy Rudolph Day everyone. I was determined to use the stamp that I won in the Snippet Playground this month - so here it is twice!
For my first card I mounted it behind the spellbinder wonderland die which I cut out of glitter card I first embossed. I then took the die that is supposed to cut out around the outside and using half of it stamped with a Crafters Companion stamp. It was a bit big for the sentiment so I used a label die for that one.
I'm also entering this into the Christmas challenge over on Allsorts this week.
Now we know the current rules of Rudolph day so............
For my second card I am showing the stamp in its full wonderful glory - I really love this stamp and so lucky to win it. I've used Paris Dusk ink by memento for all the stamping as a change from black. The sentiment on this second card is made up of Paula Pascale and Clearly besotted stamps.

Comments

brenda said…
Two beauties Lynn and agree it's a lovely stamp. In fact I got mine out the other day for it's first inking.

B x
Kathleen said…
Two great cards and love the shade of blue. lovely stamp and fabulous bows, can't seem to do them myself.

Kath x
mamapez5 said…
I love that stamp, and Paris Dusk is my favourite go-to ink pad, so of course, I think these cards are just great. Kate x
cheryl said…
oh two super cards hun,love the detail,and designs,hugs Cherylxxxx
Beautiful beautiful cards, love everything about them.
susiestacey said…
Lovely cards Lynn, this stamp is gorgeous and l should get mine out again sometime soon x Susan x
Sarn said…
Two lovely festive cards here. I love the way you've hidden the image behind a die cut in the first card and then shown it in its full glory in the second.

Thanks for playing along with Rudolph Day.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
scrappymo! said…
These are both so pretty! Love the pretty colours you chose. I think my fave is the second one...just because i have that stamp too! Did you notice it says Canada on it?

Sally H said…
Gorgeous Christmas cards, Lynn! I love that shade of blue
Twinks Stamping said…
WOW gorgeous cards. Just love the colour and the images xx Jan xx
Twinks Stamping said…
WOW gorgeous cards, love the blue and the images, just love them!! Jan xx
Craftnut said…
Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts Tracy x