Friday, 31 October 2014

Silhouettes with Carol @ CD Sunday

I didn't think I was going to get to make this card as things have conspired against me this week time wise. I had planned on using a MCS cdrom that contains silhouettes, but I have also had PC issues and so I have fallen back on a digi image I had already printed out, once at a large size and then at a smaller size. I then used a snippet I had left over from this card which was using the Shawn Jenkins Ooh la la cdrom everyday occasions. Finally I felt it needed something more, so I took my black card snippets and used the free die from tattered lace and cut away some of the pattern, keeping a little bit for the top right corner. I've also sprayed with CC irridescent glitter and pearl diamond the papar and the images.
Finally I am ready to enter the CD Sunday challenge - silhouettes! and as I used snippets I'm also off to the snippet playground with this card.

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

It's gorgeous, Lynn, and doesn't look the least bit like a "Plan B", it looks as if you've spent all week planning it! Hope your poorly PC is better soon

Jane

Carol said...

A fantastic card Lynn and thank you for continuing under such difficult circumstances. We did used to craft before computers - didn't we??
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Di said...

Great card there Linby! It could even be the Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card and I like the addition of the die cuts.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

It is a gorgeous creation Linby, a great us of Digi Images and I like the addition of the Tattered Lace Die Cuts.
Thanks for joining us this time
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn Walton said...

I love your layout Linby and how you've sized the mats done.........inspiring. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Faith A said...

How inventive, love what you have done, great card

sue-b said...

This is charming , love the effect of the whole thing. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x
CD Sunday DT