Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Coffee, Peach and Cream with Christine @ CD Sunday

For this card I've used a new cdrom from MCS called Fashionistas. Now, those of you that know me will know I love my fashion, so I bought it on the name alone. I have to say I am a little disappointed as it doesn't have the range of some of the other fashion cdroms MCS do (although the price of £4.99 reflects that I suppose) and I'm not that keen on the images. I decided this image was the one I liked the most and it fitted the challenge at CD Sunday of coffee, peach and cream. I designed and printed the whole thing in MCS so it is a one layer card apart from the gems.

8 comments:

Wynn Walton said...

I love it Linby. She is so elegant. Good to find a new CD too.....not got this one. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Faith A said...

Had to come in and tell you this is beautiful and your layering is fabulous. Love it.

How about going to Digitally Sweet Challenges and entering the DT?

sue-b said...

Hi Linby, this is lovely and you say it's a one layer card, well it certainly has depth and looks layered up, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x
CD Sunday DT

Ellie said...

Just beautiful Lynn, love the color combination!

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous Linby, I do love Coffee and Cream colours, love the image and papers, hugs xxx

Carol said...

Hi Lynn. From something you are not really keen on I think you have put together a very elegant card. Thank you for persevering and joining in with us in Christine's challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

I love the border strip - it gives a stunning effect to your lovely card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

It is a lovely card Linby and it looks 3D. I like the image and your die strip effect down the side. Thanks for joining in with us this time.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT