Thursday, 15 January 2015

#22 Butterflies + B is for Brads

Mrs A has given the Butterfly challenge a make over. She's got a great twist, which is the challenge is still butterflies but each challenge will have an item you have to incorporate beginning with a letter of the alphabet.
So for #22 it's brads. I haven't used a brad in a long time and I made it my mission to use some stash on this card. So we have some printed butterflies and sentiment. I then cut some extra butterflies (to use more!) which I layered up using the brads. I also added a little peel off Get Well Soon and some peel off butterflies to the printed butterflies and some little flowers. All this is on a pre printed card from a pack I got with some scrap papers.
Feeling pretty good about how many things have been used on this card that haven't seen the light of day before and it also means I get to do a second entry over on Darnell's NBUS challenge.

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Great idea to use the brads on the butterflies. Love the colours . I'm glad you got to use so many embellishments up on your card. Thankyou for fluttering by #22. Hugs Mrs A.

sweet art designs said...

Very pretty card. Love how you layered the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at The Butterfly Challenge. - Myrna Challenge #22 Guest Designer

brenda said...

Missed this one Lynne, has to be a hit with me when there are butterflies.

B x

Merry said...

Wonderful way to use the brads with butterflies....great card.

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is so pretty, Linby! It will definitely cheer up and make the recipient feel better instantly! You can't believe the number of little containers of brads I have in every color hue!! I have to put my thinking cap on and play in Mrs. A.'s challenge, too! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #3! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell