Words to Inspire at Ooh La La challenge

It's time for our first challenge  of 2015 over on the Ooh La La blog. Thanks for all your entries over Christmas for our last challenge, it was lovely to see so many.
For this challenge my teamie Wynn has chosen the theme "Words to Inspire". I've used the cdrom Carnival of Colour for my card. I printed the image and then ran it through an embossing folder, adding some TH Old paper ink lightly over the top and some broken glass over the sky to enhance the embossing, I then added a Spellbinder window die. My words to inspire are from a stamp I won a couple of years ago, I'm sorry I don't what make it is, as it is unmounted.

I look forward to seeing the your entries for this challenge over the next couple of weeks.

Comments

Janice said…
What a pretty scene and a gorgeous card, Jx
brenda said…
What a lovely quote Lynn and such a pretty Country scene.

B x
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn x Susan x
Juls said…
Stunning :-) xx
Fabulous card and colours, love that you embossed the printed image, I must try that. Lovely sentiment too.
Merry said…
Simply beautiful.