Add something green at Ooh La La challenge blog



For this fortnight's challenge at Ooh La La our theme is to "add something green". For my DT card I chose to use images from the Carnival of Colour cdrom. I actually constructed my all my card layers on the PC and printed it out in one go, adding the leaves and butterflies and top die cut afterwards. 
My "green" is the backing paper and doesn't that embossing look 3d when in fact it is printed straight from this wonderful cdrom.
I'd also like to enter my card into the CD Sunday challenge - floral frenzy.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Lynn What a beautiful card I love the image and the colours and design is wonderful. xx

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}
Wynn said…
Your card is very pretty. I love that Cd....one of my faves. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Sally H said…
That is so beautiful, Lynn! What a lovely image and I love the shade of green you used too
Janice said…
So very pretty Lynn, a gorgeous image and a beautiful card, Jx
Jocelyn said…
That really does look 3D Lynn. Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
I love this image on this particular CD which is one of my favourites. The background does look 3D and I love the flower you have made from the paper.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
Me visiting again lol. This is a really gorgeous image....love it Lynn.
Wynn x
sue-b said…
So pretty Lynn and well constructed, lovely die cuts too.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b DT xx
Christine said…
A beautiful card Lynn and from one of my favourite CD's. I love this particular image.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
Beautiful colours and a really pretty card, love it.
Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this time.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT