Sunday, 8 February 2015

Celebrating LIM 4 years old



Less is More challenge is celebrating it's 4th birthday this week. I've been entering from the start and in fact for the first 2 years never missed a challenge! However, other things got in the way and I now try and join in as and when I can. So pleased to be here for the 4th year celebrations and to see some past designers too.

I began yesterday working with my gelli plate to create a pink and grey background and then didn't want to use it! However, it was saved when I used it to cut the poppies for my first card. The card features a pre-loved die I just acquired from another crafter and of course I wanted to use it, I also thought the sentiment from Hobbycarft went well with it.
My second card is a case from this card on my Pinterest board. I just added a different sentiment and a couple of butterflies. The sentiment stamp features again on my last card with a stamp that had not seen ink, despite needing this stamp so desperately!

11 comments:

Di said...

Wow Lynn - these are fabulous! I especially love the first card, so clever to team the sentiment with the film strip die and flowers :)

Hugs

Di xx

Kathyk said...

FAB selection today - love the LIM pink/grey and the "Paint chip" card particularly

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous cards Linby and I can't choose between them. The memory box die is one of my favourites though and I don't own that one YET! It's on my wishlist!
thanks for linking up at the birthday challenge
Sarah
Less is More

Craft-E-Place said...

Gorgeous collection of cards - that reminds me I have that die, in my never been used pile! I might just have to get it out! I love the colour blocks on your second card, great idea!
Elaine

Scrapmate said...

A lovely collection of cards.

Chrissie said...

These are all terrific Linby... what a lot of lusciousness!
Thanks so much for joining in our birthday challenge
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Faith A said...

BEAUTIFUL selection of cards Lynn, love the first one.

Jane said...

Beautiful selection of makes!

Carol said...

Three super cards Lynn, love the first one. Carol x

BrendaB said...

Gorgeous cards! I really love how you used the filmstrip on the first one!

Anne said...

Lynn these are just gorgeous, I love the poppy die but especially that doily. Isn't it odd how sometimes we can need a stamp so desperately only to let it gather dust. Must be the thrill of the chase!
Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
Anne
Less is More