Mid month reminder at Penny Black & More challenge

Here I am with my DT card for Penny Black & More and our mid month reminder of our challenge. This month it is Anything goes -except a digi.  We also must see stamping as the focal point of your card. We've got lots of entries already for the fabulous prizes, but you can enter up to three times.
For my card I've combined two stamps. The first one is PB1656K stitch in time and it usually has some embroidery in the middle of the hoop - but I masked that part of the stamp off and instead put PB3942F Live life into the space. I then used ink dusters to ink over the whole image.
Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Comments

brenda said…
As always super work Lynn, hope you are OK.

B x
Mervi said…
Lovely card, beautiful textures;-))m
brenda said…
Hi again Lynn,

So sorry for the short comment earlier, can't begin to explain the internet probs at this end, but I had to come back and say that I love your creation this time round.

B x
Ellibelle said…
So cute and fun sentiment!
Anonymous said…
haha, this is sooo cute! love the sentiment with the sweet image!