Lots of layers at Ooh la la Challenge blog

 For my DT card at Ooh La La Challenge blog this time I have chosen to use the new Paula Oakley collection cdrom which launched last week.
As the challenge is lots of layers I chose to use the pyramid decoupage for this image - which if you look closely you can see! I've also added some other layers in the form of die cuts. The two background papers are also from the cdrom and I thought one of them looked like the tablecloth and then I finished with some lace edging for an afternoon tea feel.
I do hope you can join us with your "layers" this time, look forward to seeing your creations.

Comments

Janice said…
A super card Lynn and such a pretty image. Love the new CD already! Jx
What a beautuful "picnic" card, love the whole thing from decoupage to lace.
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn This is a beautiful card I love this cd I cant stop using it since doing the sample.
And this image is gorgeous. and your card make you feel summer is here.

Hugs Debs xxx

{Debs Cards}