Nursery Times at Ooh La La challenge blog

It's time for a new challenge at Ooh La La challenge blog - this time my teamie Sue has chosen the theme of Nursery Times. I've used this ooh la la cdrom for my DT card - Nursery Times
I chose to use the Queen of Hearts and decided to make my own sentiment of "Queen for a Day". I also found some perfect heart gems in my stash to finish it off.
Thanks for looking and I do hope you can join us for this challenge. If you need any inspiration remember to check the what the rest of the talented DT have done on the blog.

Comments

Janice said…
I always think of Diana, when I see queen of hearts, and that was a few years ago now! Super nursery card cod the challenge and another great image off that CD! Jx
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the fab image,design and details.xxx
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Lynn I love this card but I love this cd theres something for every age child on it.
and your design is wonderful.

Debs xx
{Debs Cards}
brenda said…
What a great idea with the sentiment Lynn, makes a card any lady would be pleased to receive.

B x
FABULOUS the Queen for the day will LOVE it.