Thursday, 11 June 2015

Handbag snippets

I've had this stamp for ages, and finally it fitted a card that someone asked me to make. The brief was shoes and handbags - so this is it. I paper pieced using snippets,  the shoes on the stamp and then added these little matching handbags cut from snippets with a die, I added some tiny flowers from a punch and then just because I had it and never used it, I punched the corner!
I'm off to the snippets playground to show Miss Di as she has the best prize on offer this week - a patchwork die. I've been after one for ages, Wplus9 make one too but it is out of stock everywhere, so if you see one please let me know.

3 comments:

Di said...

Just wonderful Lynn!! Good luck in the draw, I so hope your number comes up honey!

Hugs

Di xx

Janice said...

Ha ha, great sentiment and card, love it, Jx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx