Chevrons


A couple of weeks ago I entered my first Addicted to CAS challenge and I thought I would see what the current challenge is. Well - it's Chevrons and so I thought I would give it a go. I've used a Tonic Deco set of dies that I recently got - this is one of the larger dies and I have just used the ends of it. I then took the waste from the middle piece and put back into the yellow die cuts. The sentiments which are in the art deco style are from a Do crafts stamp set.
All the card came from my snippets box so I'm off to the Snippets Playground to show the girls too.

Comments

Barb Ghig said…
I love how you played with this die to create this card...great 'Deco' design and fabulous color combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx
Di said…
Wonderful die there, a new one on me! So well used with the waste from the blue added into the yellow to add that 'little something' - great card!

Hugs

Di xx
Darnell said…
Oh, dear, I am loving that die, Linby! Something new for the wish list! This is an awesome snippets card!! Hugs, Darnell
Beverley said…
This is FAB and love the modern Deco die and how you have used it. Hugs Bev x
Oh, great graphic card, Linby. Love the bright colour scheme also! Thanks for sharing with us. -Sweet Kobylkin, ATCAS