Sprinkle of Snowflakes


The challenge on CD Sunday this time is A Sprinkle of Snowflakes - doesn't that sound lovely, so that was the starting point for my card. 
I've used as my base a new die from Apple Blossom which is new to me, they are from a company called Craftstash if you want to check them out. I first cut it out in some embossed green card and then wanted the stag in silver. So as I took some scrap to cut just the stag, part of the trees came out too, and I liked it so much I kept it. The Father Christmas and sleigh is from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions dies. The sentiment is from Tattered lace.
Now to the cd element - I used Shabby chic winter from Debbi Moore for the printed verse and the cut out trees. The background paper is by Stampin Up.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge which this week is "Christmas".


Comments

Viv said…
Round of applause required for this card Lynne! And I think the sentiment is brilliant. x
Carol said…
A beautiful card Lynne and so pleased that you like Wynn's choice of theme. That is always lovely to read as we try to be a bit different and sometimes we think we might perhaps be a bit 'off' - so it is so nice that this one is 'on'.
I love the mix of colours on your card - eye catching.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
Love the scene you've created Lin. I love that sentiment. Not got that CD....YET !!! Think it's another on the ever growing wish list ......think Santa might be good to me this year? Hope so lol. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
brenda said…
Absolutely love this one Lynn, especially the gorgeous colour palette.

B x
Unknown said…
Absolutely stunning and I love the colours you have used.
And your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

SewPaperPaint said…
Wow, this is so pretty, love the aqua/silver paired with kraft! Awesome!
meg said…
Wonder card in beautiful colours , great use of dies too.
sue-b said…
This is a stunner linby, the colours are so nice together and a perfect sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
Ellibelle said…
Gorgeous card Lynn. Beautifully done! Loving the colors and design!
Jocelyn said…
I love the colours you have used and the sentiment is lovely.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Linby! The colours are so striking and I love your choice of dies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Beautiful card, love the design and the deer,
Margaret
cotnob said…
This is a fabulous card Lynne, gorgeous die cut details.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday for our 'Sprinkle of Snowflakes' challenge - make sure you pop back and take a look at our 'Autumn Colours' challenge starting today.
Pauline
CD Sunday Guest Designer
x