I've been playing with one of the serif kits - this one is by Louise Tiler. The card I was aiming for is actually the one below but a battle with my printer meant I got the image above. I decided to go with it and simply mat onto some turquoise card - which ever since I found it in my snippets box it is proving invaluable - of course there isn't much of it left now.
The theme on CD Sunday challenge is "add a button(s)" - there is one on here I promise you - just look at the bow under the balloon.
I also used a new toy which I have resisted for ages - clear wink of stella. I love it, but can't get it to show in the photos or look very good in daylight. I thought maybe I hadn't added enough but even after another coat I'm getting the same result.
I'm entering the challenge at CD Sunday and visiting the Snippets playground.