For once I knew exactly what stamps I wanted to use when I saw the challenge on Less is More was stems this week - and of course with one layer!
I've had this Clearly Besotted set for some time and never got around to using it, so thought it would look nice on some watercolour card with brushos. So, that's what I did. The first card was my second attempt and more what I was aiming for, the second card I used the brushos like paint and put on with a brush, including the splatters.
The third came came about because I saw this stamp on my desk which I had promised myself to use - I really wanted it and tracked it down and yet it has never seen ink. This one I painted using twinkling H20s - you can't quite see the shimmer in the photo though.
Thanks for looking and thanks to the LIM challenge for choosing me as the January winner. I was a little overwhelmed if truth be told when I read the announcement.