Creative Expressions Saturday - Camouflage Happy Birthday

Hello and thanks for visiting - my Creative Expressions Design Team card for today uses my take on the camouflage technique.

I stamped and embossed with TH wilted violet using the stitched heart background stamp. I then stamped again and cut out with the Happy Birthday die. I then cut out again in foundation cardstock the Happy Birthday sentiment.
I fussy cut around the stitched heart background and then mounted the two Happy Birthday diecuts, slightly off setting one behind the other whilst lining up the stamp detail.

Thanks for looking.
Please click HERE to see what the other members of the Creative Expressions Design Team have been creating!   

Comments

brenda said…
A very pretty and elegant card Lynn, the shades of lilac are lovely.

B x
Lynn Dalby said…
Nicely simple, love the colour.
Ellibelle said…
What a great technique. The paper was perfect for this. And love the color combo!